Tuesday 18 October 2011

Day 79

Wow,  only 11days to finish!
These days I really need to push myself up to go off for exercises....
I hate it because I need to go to park to do all exercise, its humid and damn hot temperature out there...
Every time after exerceses,  I am very exhausted. I am wondering why I can not get great feeling as Patrick mentioned in his daily email....

By the way,  weight loss has stopped....as of today, minus 5.3kg.  My initial goal was at least 6-7kg loss...though this is not the goal for this program, but for my self satisfaction, I will try hard to hit this goal by Day90.

I've already booked "champagne brunch" with my girl friends to celebrate PCP graduation....so keep it up by then!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Junko, After posting my blog I read yours and it's interesting to see that you, too, haven't managed your weight target. I'm finding it so very hard and frustrating as I'm doing all I can and should, but I just can't seem to lose anymore - unlike Simon, who has lost TONS!
    Anyway, just wanted to encourage you. You're doing really well and your celebratory brunch sounds ideal! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete